Sunday, June 17, 2012

When Reality Hits, Smile and Buy New Shoes

Summer is here, leading me to jot down all the things I want to do and making me swear to not have a lazy, boring, do nothing Summer like last year. No, this year will be full of fun with places I've been and haven't been to making it's way on to my long Summer wishlist. Which makes me think about what I am going to wear. Clothing wise I 'm ok, the real problem here are the shoes. As I mention before I love wearing heels, I rarely think about wearing something else. Of course  I do wear flats and sneakers from time to time but I always feel....well blah when I wear them, plain Jane really. Now when I look at my list of things to do there are so many places where I can't possible wear my beloved heels.

 So the harsh reality is setting in, though it's hard I mean really hard (lol so dramatic) I have to wear sneakers. But I refuse to be  caught wearing something boring and ordinary. The sneakers I wear must be statement makers and make my basic Summer outfit, tee shirt and denim shorts stand out.



Ta Da!!!
MY WISHLIST

Studded Converse
(Buy)
Who doesn't want a pair of studded converse? Sure I could D.I.Y but I really don't have the time right now. In the future  I am plan on studding a pair of navy converse with cone spikes, will share too : )
PLAY Commes des Garcons
(Buy 
The logo makes these basic white sneaker 10x better.
Ash Bowie
(Buy
Technically these are sneaker wedges, a must-have for someone like me.
Keds Champion Calico
(Buy
Super girly and cute, Love!! 

Keep The Guerra Guitar Strap
(Buy)
Really masculine but the guitar inspired embroidered detailing sold me.

Image Via: shopplanetblue

No comments:

Post a Comment