Friday, June 15, 2012

Stella McCartney Resort 2013

 
  I am loving Stella McCartney's Resort Collection, which featured classic silhouettes with edgy cool detailing. The things I love the most were the floral prints, the classic cut jackets and the free falling fringe.
This collection even has me wanting a pair of flared pants, which I'm really not a fan of at all. But the way she styled them they have more of a sophisticated and relaxed feel rather than retro. And lets not forget the Carnival themed setting, I mean who wouldn't want to be there?

 

 With that said I think I'm going to have to take back what I said earlier about Chanel and Oscar de la Renta being the only two I loved, because this Collection has now made it to the top of the list.


Images Via :  harpersbazaar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment