Monday, December 10, 2012

{Splurge vs Save} Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers

I have to admit that I'm kind of obsessed with Giuseppe Zanotti sneaker line, even though I really don't care for sneakers at all. They are so me with all the studs and zippers, but I'm still not willing to spend $800 on a pairs. Lucky I came across a cheaper alternative by Betsy Johnson that still have the details I love.

{Splurge}
My Favorite pair by Giuseppe Zanotti
RDW208 001 Buy Here
{Save}
Betsy Johnson NXTLVL Suede Sneakers $109.00

1) NXTLVL in Blue Suede Now on Sale for $77
 Buy Here
2) NXTLVL in Black Buy Here

Image Credit : songofstyle

1 comment:

  1. A few days ago, I bought a new replica giuseppe zanotti sneakers at Aliexpress store, hope it can come soon. I compare the price of some website, such as Amazon store, the price is quite high, about 1000 dollars. So, I choose the replica, the quality is also assured. Waiting....

    ReplyDelete