Wednesday, May 30, 2012

{Past to Present} The Red Shoes



 Time rushes by, love rushes by, life rushes by, but the Red Shoes go on.
 
Nothing inspires me more then a good movie and a movie that can inspire my style too is even better. So when I saw The Red Shoes, which is nothing less than a magnificent dreamy and surreal film about choosing between love and art. I instantly fell in love with the prima ballerina Moira Shearer's main outfit, that featured a artfully beautiful contrast between delicate sheer tulle and the irresistible red slippers. Even though I may never become a graceful Prima Ballerina, this film and the outfit quickly inspired me to put on a stunning pair of Red Shoes.

The Present
Style It

Bright red pumps look so gorgeous when their peeking out from underneath a pretty white dress or a edgy pair of destroyed jeans. For day I prefer suede rather than satin, suede is a little bit more casual than satin.



Steve Madden Obsessed Platform Pumps 

Luichiny Rest Up Platform Sandals 

Images Via :Stockholmstreetstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment