Wednesday, May 23, 2012

More to Come ....

 
Model Joan Smalls in London  
 So  right now I'm writing this on my new laptop that has nothing on it -_-, yeah it's going to be taking bit longer than expected to get my blog up but it will be up very soon^^
Anyway I came across this pic while browsing Tommy Ton's blog jakandjill and I just had to post this now because I am seriously loving this pic of Joan for two reasons,
The 1st. She's wearing denim on denim a major "Don't" right. Well maybe that's why I have been thinking about trying it this summer, yes it's time to be a little more daring.
The 2nd. Isabel Marant sneakers of course. I just can't get enough of these shoes, usually I hate sneakers and I mean I HATE sneakers. Yet I Love this pair by Marant because they're sporty and they have height, which I crave. But I will probably get the still sporty but less expensive version by Ash Footwear, I don't think I can spend $800+ on a pair of sneakers just yet.
 
Image via jakandjill.com

No comments:

Post a Comment