Friday, May 6, 2016

End of Hiatus and Relaunch!

Reminder
A very long time ago I talked about what I was up to and writing more on my blog, but those plans fizzed out due to my excessive summer laziness and kdrama addiction. Now I am more than ready to be productive again! Although it won't be on here anymore since this blog doesn't seem, well like my home away from home anymore. And if I'm going to invest my precious free time blogging I need it to be on a place that feels just like that. Even though I didn't promote it much or shared on here often, this blog was a special place where I could express my own sense of style and where I became more relaxed with my writing style. I'm just ready to start over with a fresh blog that represents me as writer.



That being said my new blog Style Latte is already planned out and named. I just need to purchase the design kit and write some killer content to post.

For now stay up to date with what is happening by follow me on Instagram and Pinterest!






No comments:

Post a Comment