Thursday, May 9, 2013

{Wishlist} Spring/Summer 2013 Nail Colors


So much on my mind lately, it's time to just breathe and look at pretty spring nail colors. If you didn't know by now my guilty pleasure is nail polish, I always leave the store with a new bottle in hand. Maybe it's, because polish is cheap way to update my outfits, or I just like spending time to pamper my nails, a stress-release?? Whatever the reason, I just enjoying doing it now more than ever.  Now on to the list of hot colors that you and I should wear this season.
Essie Nail Polish

Camera (Pink) So disappointed that it was discontinued.
 If you know of a similar color pls leave a comment ^^
Play Date (Lavender) HERE  A Crewed Interest (Peach) HERE  
Maximillion (Grey Green) HERE  
      Laqa and Co.
I'm such a sucker for pretty packaging and all of these are made by different artists, so naturally I want!  
  WTF(French Pink) HERE  Incestous (Lavender) HERE  
    Pimpin' (Hot Pink) HERE   Squid Ink (Teal) HERE 

NCLA 
 Dying to pick up some nail polish from NCLA 
Beverly Hills Bunny (Hot Pink) HERE   Am Beauty (Mint) HERE 
As If! (Lavender) HERE   Hello, I Love You (Fluorescent Berry) HERE 

Pastel minty greens, lavender, and bright berry shades are everywhere for spring and I'm loving it! How about you?

xx Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment