Friday, April 12, 2013

Fresh 1st Spring Picks


This is my 1st time blogging on TSN during spring, and it is so inspiring.
The weather is finally sunny and warm, so it's the perfect time to buy....
1. Supergoop CC Cream (HERE)
I've heard so many thing about CC cream (Color Correcting cream) I really want to try it! Right now I want something that I can just wear alone that is light with nice coverage and CC cream maybe the answer.
I do have BB cream by Dr.Jart (silver label) It would be great if it matched my natural skintone and undertone a little more, but it doesn't so I just use it as a light primer or highlighter during the summer.
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim Raceback Tank (HERE)
I love how this tank has such a subtle flower and abstract print, a beautiful combination.
3. NCLA Orbit Nail Wraps (HERE)
Finally decided on the nail wraps that I will be getting from NCLA, I'll pick them up along with a few other things from Nasty Gal. (Haul!!)

4. Viscid Mint Watch (HERE)
How could I not want this...It's in the perfect shade of mint.
5.  LUVAJ Ombre Chain link Necklace (HERE)
This ombre chain just looks a lot more interesting that the gold ones I was eyeing last winter.
6. Barnegat Shades (HERE)
Fabulous shades for Under $40 NEED.
7. Jeffery Campbell Event Platform Wedges (HERE)
Black will still continue to be part of my wardrobe in spring. Never letting it go lol
8. Rebecca Minkoff Jayden (HERE)
Thank you Rebecca for introducing me to this amazing color that I never payed attention to. So Fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment