Monday, October 8, 2012

{LookBooks} Nasty Gal Off Duty


Finally a new lookbook from Nasty Gal!! The off duty look which I love so much is having me check my bank account for any leftover change from buying those tickets. Because of that concert (which I almost died over) the only thing that I can think about right now is "what am I going to wear!?!" Thankfully I found some inspiration and even a couple of items I would actually consider buying for the occasion.

See the rest of the lookbook and my short list after the jump.


Love this look from head to toe, its so relaxed yet edgy. I really would love to wear these Easy Rider Zip Shorts (I don't why, but I'm really into leather skirts and shorts now. Maybe because of the weather?? ), garter tights and that slash t-shirt

Those shoes!! They would be just perfect for a concert right!?! The ones pictured are by Steve Madden Hilight and let's just say I've been stalking them relentlessly since Saturday. There I high chance that I might get them, well unless I get distracted by something between now and Oct.28 . But really I don't know why they are $160 at NG and $149 at Nordstrom, guess I will be buying at Nordstrom then.

Shop the full lookbook here




No comments:

Post a Comment